PARTICIPATION DISCLAIMER – KAIKOURA HOP SEPTEMBER 2020
1. I/We am/are aware that participation in the above event might
A. Cause me/us serious injury
B. Cause damage to my/our property.
2. I/We wish to take part in the above event despite the above risks.
3. I/We will not make claim against you or your officers, employees or agents in respect of
A. Any damage/injury suffered by me/us or
B. Any damage to any of my/our property.
4. To the extent permitted by law,I/We will indemnify you against all claims, damages or losses(including costs)
which you incur as the direct or indirect result of an injury to me/us or damage to my/our property.
5. I/We consent to receiving any medical attention that you consider necessary or desirable but this does not
mean you have to arrange medical attention for me/us.
6. I/We am/are aware that this disclaimer will not affect any legal obligations you have to me/us which you cannot opt out of under NZ Law
7. I/We agree that I/we may not rely on the laws of any country other than those of New Zealand if I/We suffer
any injury or my/our property is damaged.
8. I/We agree in this disclaimer “my property” includes property owned by me/us or in my/our possession or
9. I/We agree that this disclaimer will be binding on my/our family, my/our heirs, my/our legal assignees and my/ our administrators and executors.
10. Any vehicles wishing to leave before 3pm must be escorted by a member of the Kaikoura Hop team to the gate – this is a requirement of the District Council being owners of the Grounds.
Dated this day: March 11 2020